Active Bias Supply Module (ABS)
- tube life is extended
- saturation of the output transformer is avoided
- amplifier always operates optimally
- better bass performance
- more dynamics
- minimized danger of runaway tube current when amplifier is unattended.
- Also since most bias voltage supply filter networks tend to be very simple single diode or half wave, there is usually a great deal of ripple in the most sensitive signal path in the amplifier – the grid! And active bias system is also an opportunity to design a bias supply with extremely low levels of ripple. This adds a sense of stillness and low-level detail not obtainable with standard bias voltage supplies.
- Compact 4 x 9cm. Easy to place in chassis.
Price is for one piece of modules which can actively supply 2 power tubes for single ended stereo (ie convert cathode bias to fixed bias). module can also be purchased as a pair which can be used to supply 4 power tubes for push pull.
For more info about Active Bias Supply, click this link:
For shipping options, Check our Website by clicking the icon below: